Monday, June 23, 2008

Soon, is a relative term!

Ok for those of you that still think i'm going to have this baby soon, you'll have to let me know what that means! here i am at 41 weeks, still no regular contractions, or action happening, so mother nature/stubborn baby is going to get a little help, we're hoping an induction tomorrow will bring us a baby instead of just an ever growing belly! Oddly enough tomorrow is also our exact 2nd anniversary, and 3 of our friends/family's birthdays. I'm hoping combined with the drugs that they'll be pumping through me these things will bring us luck and baby!

Sorry no pic, it seems i'm stuck at home today with no purse, I left it in my car that chris has in detroit today, so even though its my last day of freedom i'm locked pretty much in the house! I guess i'm getting forced into that "nesting"thing that everyone gets before they go into labor! Funny how things work out! I'll get artificial labor, and artificial nesting! As long as we get a real baby we'll be happy!

3 comments:

Sally Nelson said...

OMG! How exciting ...a baby tomorrow and on your anniversary ...very cool!

Good luck with everything!
I'll be thinking of you and baby Carnell

Anonymous said...

I keep bugging Heather to find out about how you and Baby Carnell are doing. I'm sure the anticipation is very high, but hopefully you can enjoy one last day of daytime TV :) Good luck tomorrow!!!
-Melissa

Jocelyn Edin said...

Actually I watched LOTS of daytime tv when I was home with newbie Gwen. I have never before and never since seen so much Kelly & Regis! :)

At least now you know soon means within a day! Thinking about you. Can't wait to meet the baby!