Monday, June 16, 2008

Alleged due date

So at my Dr's appointment this morning we saw no progress. He said I was not dialated at all, but after he was done performing a slightly painful procedure I am now dialated to 1cm. So the hope is that if what he did today does anything i'll see some kind of action with in 24 hours if not. I don't get to go back in until friday at which time they will give me something to soften me up which will hopefully do SOMETHING if not i get to schedule an induction date for NEXT week!

Crazy crazy but that is where we're at as of today. I'll try to keep you all posted of any kind of progress, till then i'll be walking as much as possible to have gravity help me encourage baby Carnell to come out and say hello!

I'm hoping is see something happen soon but as of now 7 hours after i left the dr.'s office i still don't feel much happening. Thanks ahead of time for all of your positive thoughts, send them all my way!

Kele

4 comments:

Jocelyn Edin said...

I remember exactly how you feel, oh the anxiety and craziness of it all! Those darn due dates, getting us all excited and then....nothin. Well, baby C will here soon no matter how you look at it and we can't wait to meet her, I mean it :)

Anonymous said...

Kyle and I are thinking of you! Its so hard at the end when you are just ready to meet the baby. Try to enjoy the quiet time w/Chris. Tons of people told me that and I ignored them (of course) but once the baby arrives it gets pretty hectic! -Melissa

Sally Nelson said...

Hang in there! What's another week, right? ;) We'll all thinking of you over here.

Heather said...

My fingers are crossed..! Baby Carnell just loves keeping us in suspense!