Monday, June 9, 2008

39 weeks no action

I'm afraid my Dr's appointment produced no progress, i was verrrrry sad when he told me that I'm not dialated at all!! I was so hoping to have this baby ASAP so that chris could be here with baby for as long as possible! He's here for good until baby arrives and plans to take a week off after baby is born but is here for sure until the end of the week of the 16th so if I have the baby now he'll be in town straight for 2 weeks - better than one! Anyway I'm sure every prego wants to have the baby sooner rather. But i'm deffinatly ready, i even had a pedicure today (thanks Joc) so every bit of me is ready! Except of course the part that dialates and delivers the baby apparently! Too bad i hear that is the important part! :-)

I'm trying to keep busy and walk lots as my Dr. tells me he can't say it will help but it deffinatly won't hurt! Next appointment is next monday first thing that i hopfully won't make it too so cross your fingers for me!

1 comment:

Jocelyn Edin said...

You are so welcome! This baby will be here very soon in the big scope of things. Good luck mama, you'll do awesome!!!