Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Last week in Mississippi

So I know this sounds weird but i'm learning to slow down these last few weeks. We went to Memephis this weekend Saterday and Sunday and it was nice to get out of town just the two of us and check out some place new. The town was perfect as we had a trolly stop right in front of our hotel so when I got tired it was only $1 to go home! Unfortunatly it was really hot! But luckily Beale Street - the main street filled with bars, with blues bands, also had Hawaiian Shave us for those of us that couldn't order up the Big As Beale Street Beer! I loved the Symphany by the river to fireworks, and a performance by the real "Four tops".

The baby however odd this sounds is getting heavy! My back is finnaly starting to hurt because of the amount of weight i'm carring up front and getting up is proving to me more and more difficult. Chris and I are driving home on friday so cross your fingers for me that the 13 hour drive goes quickly! then cross your fingers again that the baby won't come until after the 9th, which is when chris will start working out of detroit until baby arives. So from the 2nd till the 6th we'll be hoping the baby doesn't want out, since those will be the only days chris and i will be in different states!
This art in Memphis is supposed to sympolize the curves of the Mississippi, I thought my "curves" fit right in!

3 comments:

Jocelyn Edin said...

Pregnancy does do a good job of prepping you for babylife; getting less sleep, being patient, moving slow. I'm glad you and Chris are getting quality alone time. I love that photo of you and the sculpture. Cuteness!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are almost to D-day! It seems like you were just telling me at Chili's you were pregnant! It is so great that you and Chris are getting out and doing romantic things! It sounds like (all things considered) that Mississippi is turning out to be a good thing for the two of you! I hope I get to see you one of these weekends! I will call for sure the week you are alone, and remember you can call me for ANYTHING!!!
Take care you and hang in there on your last drive back prego!!! = }

Heather said...

I would just like to say, that you seriously look great! And I just know as soon as you have this baby you're going to shrink back down to little Kele..and I'm going to be jealous. So try not to do it too fast!