Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Baby Showers





Multi tasking! Shower games everybody secretly loves them - (right?) Heather was good at holding the baby, and phone while hanging up clothes, she didn't win the prize on this one though!


I was very lucky to have two wonderful showers last weekend when we were home, and we were given many wonderful gifts. This little one is so lucky to be loved by so many people and was given so many great gifts. Thanks to both my family and chris' for giving me two fun filled days of gifts, gabbing, and well eating! Sorry no pictures of shower # 2 but these were down loaded from our new video camera (thanks so much Grandma Tres, and Grandpa Lee).


I'm feeling well at 34 weeks the baby is moving so much that my stomach actually shakes so much you can see it now! Crazyness! My feet ache everynight eventhough I'm not working i'm usually out and about everyday and at least going for a long walk to check out the million dollar neighborhoods around us for about 45 min a day. I'm hoping it will help me during labor but who knows!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I wasn't exactly the best at that game! ..oh well, good times anyway!

Britta said...

You're getting so close to the big day!!! Good luck and I wish you all the best! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl...very exciting!

Michele T said...

are you counting down the days like me?? 2 wks 6 days, but we have a scheduled c-section so I know I just have to make it to that day. BE careful and don't overdo it, make sure to carry a cell w/you where ever you go for "just in case"