Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Stand Tall

I'm so excited and happy to report that our wonderful baby showed us two beautiful straight legs and feet on friday! We celebrated the entire weekend with a pho-bar crawl on friday night, from chili's to leapolds, to grisly peak! Ending as every prego would (with the help of Joc) with a brownie sundae!

Saterday we were lucky enough to have Jeremy and Sammy come over and help us paint our nursery, and sunday with the assistance of Colleen we started our registry! When things go well for this baby they go well! Last night i even got to go on a shopping spree with mom for birthday maternity clothes! Not quite like a regular shopping spree but fun all the same!

Hope you all are doing well, and i'll post pic's of the nursery when the crib arives!

Happy mom-in-training! Kele

2 comments:

Jocelyn Edin said...

You are so cute Kele! I'm so impressed by your bar crawls. I just wanted to crawl into bed most of the time!

Heather said...

I'm with Joss on this one..I remember always wanting to just crawl into bed!..but it was cause for celebration glad you went out on the town! Can't wait to see the nursery...Sammy was telling me all about it;)