Sunday, March 9, 2008

A little Shade

Painting day came today! After a little inspiration from Pottery Barn (check out the photo of the cute room), Chris and I tried to find our crafty sides with a little painting project! We traced the picture then put it on an overhead and traced on the wall. Just one sunday later and 2 coats of paint and we have a tree!
We thought we'd have the crib up too, but I'm afraid when it arived on friday, it was a bit too nicked and dinged up for us so it will get returned tomorrow and we'll have to find a new style to order. Oh well you win some you loose some!

I'm feeling good most days, some odd stomach aches but nothing a good nap, or dessart won't cure! I'm officially up 20 lbs. thanks to all the yummy dessarts but hey as long as I can eat pie when I want too I'm a happy camper!

3 comments:

Jocelyn Edin said...

You are there...so crafty. Love it!!!

Heather said...

I'm very impressed and can't wait to see it..and you..in person on Friday! The big 3-0!

Sally Nelson said...

...um, you not suppose to help paint, you suppose to sit back and dictate! Very crafty idea though ...I like it.