Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Baby tomorrow!

This was Jake and I yesterday at Jack's  house listening for some excitement out of the little brother or sister!!

We are headed to the hospital tomorrow morning at 8 am and by 1 they say I'll have a baby and be waking up in recovery!  I'm a little nervous just hoping for a healthy baby and a smooth surgery.  And alot excited to meet this little one.  I have a feeling by morning.  I'll be a lot of both!!!  Wish us Luck!!
Thanks to Ricki for the  pictures since i haven't taken any this pregnancy!!

3 comments:

KellyG said...

Thanks so much for sending this! We've been thinking about you looking forward to the good news. Good luck tomorrow!

Jocelyn Edin said...

Super adorable photos and way to go blogging!! So happy for you and your new little one. Love you!

Lisa Ranzini said...

Aren't you so glad we suckered you into the photos:) And just think we now know Jake is a long distance runner not just a sprinter anymore!!! I am so excited to meet your daughter thanks for posting.