Monday, April 27, 2009

First Step,

Ok so of course i don't have a picture of it who knows when those things are going to happen. But it was friday when Joc, Gwen and Emmit were here jake was standing alone and took one successful step! So exciting!

But his favorite toy by far right now is this awesome ball pit that he's borrowing from his cousins, when ever jake plays on his own now all we have to do is listen for the sound of the ball pit! So fun!





Here are som late, but fun pictures of easter too.

Had to get a picture of the snow, days before easter!

6 comments:

Liz Greer said...

Love the pictures of my nephew! I'm glad we talked the girls into lending the ball pit for Jake. It took some convincing, but I see it's well worth it. Nice pics of Easter. Can you send them to me? Thanks! Look forward to the exciting Jake posts!
-Aunt Liz

Jocelyn Edin said...

And I can't believe I was there and witnessed the first step! What a talented little tike. He's a super cutie and I'm so glad we've gotten more time with you guys lately.

Sally Nelson said...

Way to go Jake! ...you think you could come over and show Audrey some steps?!

Melissa said...

Yeah for Jake!! Everyone warned me how life got crazier once the kids started walking....I just think it got cuter :) Hopefully, we can see it in person sometime soon!!
-Melissa

Anonymous said...

Go Jake go!! Congrats on the first step! It won't be long until he is running all over the place with his buddy Sammy!
Jake is so cute and I love how he's smiling in the ball pit how fun for him!
Give Jake a hug from me.
Sammy's Grammy.

Heather said...

Sammy would like god brother Jake to know he still feels really bad about the whole hair pulling incident..he's had time to think about it..and won't do it again:) ..so he says...