Tuesday, February 24, 2009

8 months Old!

Jake is a big 8 month old! He's got one and a half teeth, ok i say this because i think there's only one that has poped through, but chris swears there are two, so i am left to deduce that that second one has poped its head up and went back down! :-) Our funny little man is crawling all over and as soon as i leave the room to, , oh i don't know get dressed he gets into everything possible you know like climbing underneath the end table!

He's also, i'm hopeing, at the end of a yucky cold which i think are so unfair for babies to get! Especially when they do that big cough and you know that they should be spitting something out after except they can't!
Also thanks to those 1.5 teeth, he's started the non stop drooling! Which i hate! I never thought i'd be that mom that was constantly wiping the strings of drool away from my babies chapped face but here i am, and recently that slime is accompanied by snot too! So yummy iknow. can't wait till teething is over, you know in 2 years or so - right Heather?

This video was taken by Kaitlyn my 6 year old niece, she wanted to see jake walk on the beam, she didn't want to get him in trouble by telling us he spit up I didn't know until i watched the video! But it makes me laugh!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, he looks so different and so much older! These winter colds are the worst, I agree. I say I feel like I work at a snot factory sometimes :) Glad he is getting over it! He is such a little cutie!!
-Melissa

Jocelyn Edin said...

Oh, so much to look forward to, again! Glad I got to see him for a second the other day. Next time we'll be introducing our boys...crazy!

Heather said...

He looks like he was totally caught in that first picture! ..Kel he really is so cute...and such a little man. Can't believe he just stands already like he's been doing it for years..lol!

Liz Greer said...

Who's his fav aunt in the picture? I'm glad you were able to come and visit and even give me a few breaks. You have been a great support for me through this mess. We had a great time with you guys when you visited. Can't wait until next week!