Thursday, July 17, 2008

3 weeks

Jake's 3 week birtday! We are doing well, Jake is learning that at night its best to eat and go back to sleep, which i am very, very greatful for! He has now had 3 good nights in a row! We're crossing our fingers that we can keep them up. Jake still doesn't like to sit by himself though, if he's awake at all he likes to be held, I'm hoping one of these days he'll enjoy the swing or chair, or anything that isn't me holding him. Not that its not fun to hold him or great for us but it would be nice to make dinner or type with two hands every once in a while!
As sad as i am to see him grow up, I just want to see him stay small, or as my nieces say teentsy tinny, I'm amazed at how he's smiling, and holding his head up. I love love love the smiles!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy 3 week b-day Jake!! ..glad he's giving mom a break with some good nights. Each night is one day closer to a good nights sleep:)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Carnell Family!! Glad Jake is still doing well--he is absolutely TOO precious! I sure hope we can meet him one day. Everyone at Pierce would be thrilled to see him! You look amazing, Kele! Glad you're enjoying being a mommy. XOXO

Anonymous said...

p.s. Happy ONE MONTH, Jake!!!!!!!