Sunday, January 6, 2008

17 Weeks!


Ok I finnaly figured out how to save a picture as a Jpeg! I know i know about time! Everyday i'm amazed at how i'm growing! Its funny to actually see the bump when your not even trying to look for it. I'm amazed and scared about how fast i'll keep growing! No feelings of butterflyies or kicking but i'll keep you posted. The big 20 week ultra sound is comming up on Feb 6th! How time is flying!
Right now i'm just starting to make a plan for our nursery no any great ideas of where i should look for ideas would be great!
Kel

5 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so excited for your first bump shot posting!..you look so cute. And I can't even tell that you've gained 4 pounds;)..lol! You must just carry it well!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm stalking Heather's blog buddies. First Congratulations to you guys! 2nd, you look adorable with your little bump. I will continue my stalking skills to see updates on your prego moments!!!

Jocelyn Edin said...

Kele, you are the cutest little prego mama! Hope we can see you guys soon to catch up.

Anonymous said...

Whoa! 1st shot looks good, keep em coming as it grows!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, Kele. Thanks for including me in this, it's very exciting to know my little sister is pregnant!